Coloring Mandalas 2
Fincher, Susanne F.
Coloring the circular designs known as mandalas is a creative activity that brings relaxation, healing, and self-understanding. Susanne Fincher's first such coloring book, COLORING MANDALAS, presented designs organized according to a scheme of twelve archetypal stages that represents a cycle of personal growth. This sequel focuses on a single one of these stages, "Crystallization," which is associated with the completion of a cycle of growth.
Imagine a fully opened rose in a sunny garden, releasing its fragrance as it gently bobs in a summer breeze. This is the feeling of the stage of Crystallization-a time of reaping rewards and benefits from the work we have performed; of realizing and appreciating our achievements; of resting in the pleasure of having fulfilled a personal creative inspiration. Crystallization is also a time of significant spiritual understanding, when our spiritual nature comes together in harmony with our physical nature.
The mandalas in this book aim to-
- help us understand ourselves and our place in the scheme of things
- evoke a sense of harmony, order, and fulfillment
- provide relaxation and a soothing balance for hectic lifestyles
- uncover meaning in the ongoing stream of human experience
- bring our spiritual nature in harmony with our physical nature
- deepen our meditation
- enable us to experience the spiritual energy that inspired these sacred circles
160 pages Paperback or Softback